Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update to Trading List - seeking shows - "Freebird"

I have updated my trading list: http://antennaheadnews.blogspot.com/2009/10/zz-top-shows-to-trade.html. I am very interested in the 10/26/1981 London show. Also anything from their European tour in 1983.
-----
In addition to trading shows on my list, I also have some ZZ Top memorabilia that I would be willing to trade in exchange for recordings. Please contact me at truckfan81@yahoo.com if you are interested.
-----
If you haven't seen it already make sure to go to YouTube and check out Billy's performance on Conan O'Brien. Appears he enjoyed himself. Living in the LA area accommodates such spontaneous appearances.
-----
Things have been quiet, maybe we should start taking guesses at the name of the new album?!

No comments:

Post a Comment