Saturday, February 20, 2010

ZZ Top Trading List update / Thanks! / Wanted: Europe 1983

I have updated my trading list, to include a number of new shows and, for the first time, sound quality ratings. I hope this makes the recordings more attractive to potential traders.

I have met a large number of very kind and professional traders and fellow ZZ Top fans over the past year, and want those who I have communicated with to know their knowledge, friendship and support is greatly appreciated! For those I haven't spoken with, send me an e-mail or comment, I would love to talk with you!

-----

I am aggressively seeking recordings of ZZ's European shows in the fall of 1983. I will trade 3 to 1 for concerts from this era. If you are looking for something and don't see it on my list, let me know and I will do my best to locate it for you. Thank you for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment