Monday, June 4, 2012

Texicali / Richmond, VA 06/05/12; Chartreuse

Texicali is set for release tomorrow. Some are concerned, with good reason, that the songs will only be available through iTunes in the U.S. I must admit there is a little too much mystery regarding how to obtain the EP and not enough info pointing fans in the right direction. The release however states Texicali will be available through all digital music outlets, so I would guess this includes sites like Amazon.com and the like. I will post if I find anything beneficial and ask that readers do the same.

---

I will be attending tomorrow night's show in Richmond, VA. Will try to post the set list when I get home late in the evening but a full review will likely not follow until a few days later.

---

I'm sure most are aware that "Chartreuse" is available for listening through Rollingstone.com
"Over You" however is no where to be found...

1 comment:

  1. It's not available on iTunes Belgium. Keep me informed where I can get the EP.

    Thankzz

    ReplyDelete