Saturday, September 12, 2009

Set List Surprises!

Check this out - Unconfirmed set list from Roanoke, 09/11/09 show.

Got Me Under Pressure
Waitin' For The Bus
Jesus Just Left Chicago
Pincushion
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Walking Blues (Need to confirm actual title)
Cheap Sunglasses
Mexican Blackbird
My Head's In Mississippi
I Need You Tonight
Foxy Lady
Brown Sugar
Party On The Patio
Just Got Paid
Gimme All Your Lovin'
Sharp Dressed Man
Legs
La Grange
Tush

Freakin' sweet! "My Head's In Mississippi", "Party On the Patio", "Brown Sugar" and "Mexican Blackbird".

I was hoping to attend this show, but it wasn't in the cards. Needless to say it's simply awesome to see some of this songs make an appearance. "Mississippi" to my knowledge has not been played since 1991!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if my other comment got posted, but I just talked to someone who said they played Patio and a snippet of Mississippi at the Indianapolis show.

    ReplyDelete