Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How the West Was Won

Having briefly alluded to it a few posts ago, I have decided to undertake a major writing project in discussing, analyizing and recounting the fantastic album of "Tejas" and the concurrent "World Wide Texas Tour". Likely to appear in three parts, I will be conducting extensive research for each chapter.

To this end I am requesting people e-mail me with their thoughts on the album. Accounts of the first time they
heard the record, their opinion of the music within, and their thoughts on its place within the ZZ Top catalogue
and career would be fantastic. Also it would be awesome to hear from any individuals that attended a concert
during this famous tour, and their impressions of the show.

I can be reached via e-mail at: truckfan81@yahoo.com

Thank you to those who continue to provide support and visit this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment