Friday, June 18, 2010

Set List Update

June 16th, 2010 - Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

01)  Got Me Under Pressure

02)  Waitin' For The Bus

03)  Jesus Just Left Chicago

04)  Pincushion

05)   I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

06)  Future Blues

07)  Rock Me Baby

08)  I Loved A Woman

09)  My Head's In Mississippi Intro

10) Cheap Sunglasses

11)  Hey Joe

12)  Brown Sugar

13)  Party On The Patio

14)  Just Got Paid

15)  Gimme All Your Lovin'

16)  Sharp Dressed Man

17)  Legs

18)  Viva Las Vegas

19)  La Grange 

20)  Tush


- Looks like they have dropped "I Need You Tonight" in favor of "I Loved a Woman". Good move in my opinion, "Tonight" was starting to get a little stale and methodical.

2 comments:

  1. Where did that set list come from? I don't think they have added I Loved A Woman...it's not listed on the Last.FM set list for that show....they have played I Need You Tonight everywhere else and it is unlikely Dusty would get two blues songs almost in a row like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a recording of the show circulating. Dusty indeed sings "I Loved A Woman". "Need You Tonight" is not played and the Mississippi tease is inserted before Cheap Sunglasses instead.

    ReplyDelete