Thursday, September 16, 2010

Under Pressure / Looking for Mr. Mark Thomas (zzmark)

I caught ZZ Top in Richmond, VA on Tuesday 09/14/10. Good show, if not predictable. Same set list as the show I caught in Pennsylvania. I will be posting a full review hopefully within the next week. I will mention that Billy seemed particularly more "lubricated" and "relaxed" than normal, resulting in some heavy sighs and difficulty in pronunciation. His guitar playing was unaffected, but the larger than normal delay between the opening act and ZZ's set may be an indication of some pre-show green....

I have updated my trading list to include about 20 new shows. I continue to be very interested, and very grateful, in speaking with other collectors and trading live ZZ Top. Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime with any questions or interest in live ZZ, and of course if you are looking to do a trade.

Family life has proven busy lately hence the minor reduction in the frequency of posts. I anticipate I will be able to dedicate more attention to the blog as autumn commences.

Lastly, does anyone know how I can reach Mark Thomas (zzmark)? An e-mail, website, address or phone number would prove very helpful. Mr. Thomas appears to have an astounding live ZZ collection, most likely the most complete and rare collection in the world, surpassing even that of the reigning Houston king. I would very much like to get in touch with Mr. Thomas so any help you can provide may result in a few free ZZ concerts of your choice.

Texicali...

No comments:

Post a Comment