Saturday, February 19, 2011

Asleep in the Desert?

Several rumours continue to surface. Looks like ZZ will be returning to Europe in the summer, a France date has been confirmed. The euro continues to out-value the dollar, so why not? I continue to remain excited about the Australian tour - I have e-mailed several people who live there in the major cities and asked if they planning on attending any ZZ shows, so that we could hopefully get some first hand info. No one replied to me however. If anyone who reads this plans on attending one of the shows Down Under please let us know. I'll try to e-mail the contacts again as well.

I mentioned the rumor about a possible co-headlining show with Lynyrd Skynyrd in Texas but have not heard anything else. Don't know what's going on with that.

At this point any indications or mentions about the new album would be great. Can they really not be working in the studio? 2003 was eight years ago. Let's do this.

So who's going to see Kiss in Houston? .......No one?.......Yeah, me neither..... :)

1 comment:

  1. Just reading this now, I'm going to the show in Melbourne. I'm also part of the ZZ group on Facebook

    ReplyDelete