Sunday, June 19, 2011

!! Request for Video or Audio of ZZ TOP 2007-03-18 HOUSTON, TX RODEO!!

Please let it be known that I would be very thankful and appreciative if any ZZ Top traders or collectors would contact me with any information or knowledge on how I can obtain a copy of ZZ Top at the Houston Rodeo in 2007. I am very interested in hearing this show in its entirety and would be grateful to anyone that can help me.

I WILL TRADE A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF SHOWS IN EXCHANGE FOR A COPY OF THE 2007 HOUSTON TX RODEO SHOW.

I CAN BE REACHED AT:      TRUCKFAN81@YAHOO.COM

Information that I am aware of:

- A fan / collector in Germany apparently has a full video copy of the show, which features an audience member recording the video monitors that played as the show took place. If this collector reads the blog please contact me. If anyone knows this collector please contact me.
- Jan-Erik, a fan with a large live collection of ZZ and possibly a full video of the Rodeo show, has contacted me before but never e-mailed again after I responded. Jan-Erik, please contact me to discuss a trade.
- There are believed to be two audio sources available. One was recorded by Greg Deeter. The other recorder is unknown but quality is rumored to be good. If anyone has any information please contact me.
- There are believed to be two video sources available. If anyone has any information please contact me.

Again I would be thankful for any help in acquiring this show. THANK YOU!

1 comment: