Sunday, June 12, 2011

ZZ Top - Charlottesville, VA May 29th

Here is video footage of the May 29th show I attended in Charlottesville, VA. Starts about 30 seconds into "La Grange" and shows how the song received a very short rendition before transitioning into "Tush". I wish I had been able to capture the fake walk-off by Dusty and Frank but I was too caught off guard. Obviously the video does not show it but it was about 94 degrees fahrenheit with about 90% humidity, even though it was about 9:30. Just past dusk, gets dark in the area about 9:00 pm this time of year. Keep in mind the video footage is not perfect, I had to tape up high at an angle as the guy in front of me had a rather large head. Oh well, it is in HD and still pretty cool I think. I have two other videos which I will post later in the week. Enjoy



1 comment: