Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Family Time / Crickets Chirping

Due to some temporary events in my personal life my available free time is pretty much zero. Accordingly it will be harder for me to update the blog with news and the occasional opinions and asides. To be sure I will try to post if I get the inside scoop regarding some exciting news or developments. I encourage readers to post comments if they hear or see anything as well.

Ultimately things should calm down in about six to eight weeks. Just in time for the tour!

-----

Little news over the past ten days. I haven't seen the Jeremiah Weed ad yet nor have I seen any recent interviews with the band. Nothing new regarding the "seeds and stems" trim down of the album tracks either. Man I'm getting tired of searching out for little bits of news. Let's just get this show started already. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment