Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Through the Forests and the Pines...

ZZ returned to playing U.S. soil last night, playing in California.

Anybody happen to catch the setlist? I haven't seen it anywhere yet...

-----

Nothing new on the "La Futura" front, other than the fact that I'm sure I'm not the only one counting down the days. 27 to go.

-----

ZZ has set a new show for October in San Antonio, but it appears to be with the "Gang of Outlawz". I hope they add Dallas and Houston and do some solo shows without the other two bands.

2 comments:

  1. There are also some shows with Lynyrd Skynyrd.

    TIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the set list from Bakersfield. Taken from Pete´s site:

    No Thunderbird, Heaven, Nationwide and Tube Snake Boogie!!! Short set!!! :-(

    http://www.lowpft.com/setlists.html

    Bakersfield, California - Fox Theater (August 14 2012) - I Thank You, Waitin for the Bus, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Pincushion, Heard it on the X, I Gotsta Get Paid, Gimme All Your Lovin, Vincent Price Blues, My Head's in Mississippi, Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers, Stages, Sharp Dressed Man, Legs, La Grange/Sloppy Drunk/Bar-B-Q medley, Tush.

    ReplyDelete